Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rikBI
Helper I
Helper I

Dashboard Shortcut Windows App and full screen keyboard shortcut

Hi!

We were asked to build a Power Bi Dashboard for a BIG screen at the company I work for. The screen consist of 9 BIG 4k Screens. The screen starts up every morning on a cleaned windows 10 machine, so we have to script everything.  We decided to use the windows 10 App, since that supports single singn on. The dashboard looks fine on the app, but we manually have to click to the dashboard en click full screen. Maybe we can program some keystrokes, but a better option is to use the shortcut from Windows 10. If you pin a dashboard, the live tile appears in the start menu. We would like to use that shurtcut, but we connot find what is behind the live tile.

1. Does anyone know what is behind that live tile?
  2. We found a way to program the full screen option (3x TAB enter keys), but a have a fullscreen key option would be very handy
1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @rikBI,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at following links:

Full screen mode in Power BI service

Real-time streaming in Power BI

Pin a dashboard to your Windows 10 Start screen from the Power BI mobile app

For multiple big screens optimization, I'd like to suggest submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors