Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kiran08
Regular Visitor

Failed to load Notebook

I am not able to open a notebook1. It is giving error as provided here.

I was running notebook2 and then was trying open notebook1 in the same workspace. After this iam not able to open any notebook in any of my workspaces. Any help / ideas ?

Diagnostic ID: a43b3d72-8b05-43c8-a42f-ed026a094915

Timestamp: 2024-01-15T06:11:09.347Z

Message: Error: Failed to get content of notebook 9d9ec3b7-7a8b-4e1e-965e-52dc44d33806. TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. [ParentActivityId:001fa818-78c3-44ce-b608-d0b45b4ce1e2]
m@https://pbides.powerbi.com/115.6914cf87279e65301a8b.js:5:17814

JSON
{
"name": "Error",
"message": "Failed to get content of notebook 9d9ec3b7-7a8b-4e1e-965e-52dc44d33806. TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. [ParentActivityId:001fa818-78c3-44ce-b608-d0b45b4ce1e2]",
"stack": "m@https://pbides.powerbi.com/115.6914cf87279e65301a8b.js:5:17814\n",
"cause": {
"name": "TypeError",
"message": "NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. [ParentActivityId:001fa818-78c3-44ce-b608-d0b45b4ce1e2]",
"stack": "",
"url": "https://ffe145e561764cae8575823a10ff7897.pbidedicated.windows.net/webapi/capacities/FFE145E5-6176-4C...",
"parentActivityId": "001fa818-78c3-44ce-b608-d0b45b4ce1e2"
}
}

Additional info: Artifact ID = 9d9ec3b7-7a8b-4e1e-965e-52dc44d33806

9 REPLIES 9
souzap
Regular Visitor

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m currently facing an issue with loading my notebooks in Microsoft Fabric. Yesterday, everything was working fine, but today I’m unable to load existing notebooks, and I’m also unable to create new ones. I’ve tested this on both Chrome and Edge, but unfortunately, neither of them seems to work. I’ve already allowed third-party cookies, as suggested previously, but the issue persists.

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!

It seems to be a system issue as I'm also experiencing the same this morning. 

Same issue here, I checked in developer tools for any errors and noticed a JS error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'endsWith').

Suspect it is a platform issue.

I've had the same issue, tried company and personal devices and unable to open any notebooks. Like you, they were accessible yesterday.

kiran08
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

For Microsoft fabric I have initially subscribed trial and then with my azure subcription i have taken fabric capacity which is available to attach to my workplaces.

In this case, my issue resolved after i stopped the session on fabric notebook, signed out fabric and then restarted the fabric capacity.

I need to know if i need to upgrade fabric subscription also as it still shows trial. However the number of days left are constant since the day i have subscribed fabric capacity.

Thank you.

Hi @kiran08 

Apologies for the delay in response.

No, you do not need to upgrade your Fabric subscription if you have already purchased a Fabric capacity with your Azure subscription.

However, you may still see the Fabric trial license in your Microsoft 365 admin center, even after you have bought an Azure capacity. This is because the Fabric trial license is not automatically removed when you purchase a capacity.

You can manually remove the Fabric trial license from your Microsoft 365 admin center if you want to... Removing the Fabric trial license will not affect your Azure capacity or your Fabric workspaces.

The Fabric trial license is only for Power BI users who want to try out Fabric features without buying a capacity. If you have an Azure capacity, you can use all the Fabric capabilities without any limitations.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi @kiran08 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks

v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kiran08 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

Apologies for the issue that you are facing here.

If you migrate your workspace that contains Reflex or Kusto items to another capacity, may see issues loading a notebook within that workspace.

For details please refer Link.

As a work around please check the status of third party cookies in your browser whether they are disabled or enabled? Please enable them for the fabric site and see if it works for you.

For details please refer Link.

I hope this helps. Please do let us know if you any further questions.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024  FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors