Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Element115
Power Participant
Power Participant

BUG::Lakehouse table view UI

Issue: can't resize lakehouse columns to view column names in full.

STEPS:

0__create a lakehouse.

1__ingest some data into the lakehouse; make sure you use long column names.

2__navigate to the newly created table and display its columns.

3__try to resize a column in order to see its name in full --> doesn't resize

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Element115 ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community. I had a confirmation from internal team that it is not a bug. It is expected as the preview window doesn’t support that capability.

Currently this is not supported and if you want this feature request, I request you please share the feedback on our feedback channel . Which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your feedback against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Element115 ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community. I had a confirmation from internal team that it is not a bug. It is expected as the preview window doesn’t support that capability.

Currently this is not supported and if you want this feature request, I request you please share the feedback on our feedback channel . Which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your feedback against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.