Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MaJansen

custom visuals

Hi There,

I'm using a custom visual named CardWithStatesBySQL. I defined the boundaties andcolors for the three states but every timne the colors are resetted to default. How is this possible as you have the possibility to change the colorts for each state but it is not saved but resetted to default.

Thanks for any answers,

MArco Jansen

3 REPLIES 3
leonardmurphy
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

I see the same thing as you, using the latest version of the custom visual and the November/December versions of Power BI Desktop.

Since this visual is not made by Microsoft, the best place to start would be the 'Contact the Author' link that appears in the Visuals Gallery when you click on the visual. (In this case: info@sqlbi.com)

---
In Wisconsin? Join the Madison Power BI User Group.

We had some bugs in Power BI related to how color formatting was peristed across sessions.  We released a fix for it.  Could you retry to see if this is still occurring and let us know.  Thanks!

This seems to be the same problem as i described in: ''Problem with layout of a custom visual''

I've downloaded the latest version of PBI Desktop and tested if the problem was solved. It has not been fixed for me at least.

Using the PBI Desktop x64 version on a Windows7 machine.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.