Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

KKirby
Frequent Visitor

Project Online reporting on baseline data

Hello,

I am trying to expose Project Online Baseline data in a report in PowerBI.  Whilst I can connect to the odata feed at https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/pwa/_api/ProjectData/ProjectBaselines, this only seems to display the main baseline data. I need to also show Baseline1 Work, Baseline1 Cost, Baseline2 Work, Baseline2 Cost, etc, however I can't seem to figure out how to get this data. I'm probably missing something obvious but I can't see it!!

I was really hoping to modiify a version of the reports in the Project Online Content Pack (latest) to show this as an additional report.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kelvin   

4 REPLIES 4
elijahabule
Frequent Visitor

Hello i have the same issue.  Couldnt find datasource for other baseline info (Baseline 1 , Baseline 2 ) other than the default baseline.  

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@KKirby,

You may do research into The Advanced Editor.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Sam,

Many Thanks - I will look into this further.....

Thanks

Kelvin

KKirby
Frequent Visitor

Hi Sam,

I looked at the Advanced Editor but this only shows the syntax of the query. It doesn't show me where to find the Baseline1 Work, Baseline1 Cost, etc fields.   What I am looking for is the actual data source where these might reside in Microsoft Project Online. Any ideas on the data source that might host these fields ?

Thanks

Kelvin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.