Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gab888555

PowerAutomate with PowerBI | Data source credentials

Olá!
Estou tentando atualizar e publicar um Power BI automaticamente através do PowerAutomate, mas estou lidando com o erro abaixo:

Havia um problema

A atualização deste modelo falhou. Expanda os detalhes técnicos para obter mais informações.

Tente novamente mais tarde ou entre em contato com o suporte. Se entrar em contato com o suporte, forneça esses detalhes.
  • Erro de fonte de dados  Parece que a atualização agendada falhou porque pelo menos uma fonte de dados tem credenciais ausentes. Para iniciar a atualização novamente, vá para a página de configurações deste conjunto de dados e insira as credenciais para todas as fontes de dados.

Além disso, a guia Credenciais da fonte de dados está desativada, conforme mostrado na imagem abaixo.

Você poderia me dizer o que devo fazer para que o PowerAutomate possa atualizar e publicar o PowerBi?

gab888555_0-1685631985653.png

6 REPLIES 6
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Please provide more details. Are you the owner of the dataset?  what are the data sources?  

Hi,

Yes, I am the owner of the dataset.

The data sources are files in excel and sharepoint. But my account (credentials) has all access. 😊😊

Please show the message behind "show details"

Here:

There was a problem

The update of this template failed. Expand technical details for more information.

Please try again later or contact support. If contacting support, please provide these details.hide details
  • Data source error Looks like the scheduled refresh failed because at least one data source has missing credentials. To start the upgrade again, go to this dataset's settings page and enter credentials for all data sources.
  • Cluster URI WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-D-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Activity ID 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
  • Order ID 04de4785-dad1-4ed4-a021-f5a6020a97f8
  • Hora 2023-06-05 12:45:56Z

gab888555_0-1685969545512.png

please follow the instructions: " at least one data source has missing credentials. To start the upgrade again, go to this dataset's settings page and enter credentials for all data sources "

yes, but if you see the firts image (in the first message here), the tab "data source credentials" it's blocked. I wanna know how to desbloked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.