cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabric is Generally Available. Browse Fabric Presentations. Work towards your Fabric certification with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

jaimonsk
Regular Visitor

Power BI and Power app Integration

Hello Experts,
I have a Matrix view within Power BI like below. This data is coming SQL Server DB.

Full NameTargetYTDVarianceP1_1_23P2_2_23Total
A60%35%25%15%20%35%
B50%40%10%20%20%40%
C70%60%10%25%35%60%

Also,  I have  aPower app form integrated which Looks like this which looks like this

Name:  A
Period: P2_2_23
Comment: <User could fill>

Submit

Now, these are connected within Power app using formula 
Item = LookUp(<Sharepoint List Name>,'FULLNAME'=First(PowerBIIntegration.Data).'Full Name')
as we planning to keep the details captured on form within the sharepoint list.
With this change, the name is changing on user selection but the period is not changing. Could someone help me on this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jaimonsk,

I think this should more related to PowerApps design, you can try to post this to PowerApps forum to get better support. 

Building Power Apps - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

In addition, you can also take a look the following link about similar requirements if help:

Solved: Filtering data in PowerApps based on Power BI - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jaimonsk,

I think this should more related to PowerApps design, you can try to post this to PowerApps forum to get better support. 

Building Power Apps - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

In addition, you can also take a look the following link about similar requirements if help:

Solved: Filtering data in PowerApps based on Power BI - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI November 2023 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - November 2023

Check out the November 2023 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Community News

Fabric Community News unified experience

Read the latest Fabric Community announcements, including updates on Power BI, Synapse, Data Factory and Data Activator.

Power BI Fabric Summit Carousel

The largest Power BI and Fabric virtual conference

130+ sessions, 130+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI and Fabric. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors