Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

FlamingoJoe
Regular Visitor

Monday.com Connector

Does anyone know of a sure way to get data from Monday.com into Power BI?

I’ve tried this Loading GraphQL data (monday.com API v2) into PowerBI · GitHub

However it’s not working returning an error “We found extra characters at the end of JSON input.”

I have yet to identify why its returning this error as its a copy paste of what other use and say works.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelTomar
Helper I
Helper I

A reliable way to get data from Monday.com into Power BI is by using Skyvia. It offers a user-friendly platform for integration, bypassing complexities like GraphQL queries and JSON parsing errors. Skyvia can handle data synchronization between Monday.com and Power BI, ensuring a smooth and error-free data transfer.

DOIT-BI

Hi @FlamingoJoe ,

You can try using Power BI Connector for monday.com

All you have to do is install it, create a data source, and upload it to Power BI.

Power BI Connector for monday.com by DOIT-BI has a 14 day free trial.

Best regards,
DOIT-BI Team

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @FlamingoJoe ,

This may be an error occurred when extracting data. Which column does the error appear in? Is it related to a null field?

In Power Query Editor, try to select the JSON column and then choose add Column From Examples.

V-lianl-msft_1-1615785524670.png

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.