Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

juancmr1

Modeling and present info on charts

Hi,

I have test measurement data from a product and I would like to present in a line chart with the average amount of failed products perd day. For example a pass product should have Measurement 1 > 0.01

In dayly log files( with arround 72000 units tested per day)  I have the  information in the following way (1-pass/ 0-fail)

Date                    Time                 Product id        Measurement 1     Pass/fail
26/03/2019      00:17:04         6EEC9                0.0108                            1

Since I have dayly files with the test information of  a whole month, I would like to present the dayly average or percentage  of failed units. I dont know how to arrange  or model my data to be able of present a line chart plot (x-axis-date in days 1-30 and y-axis average or % of failed units)

I understand tha in some way I should modify the data  measurement in tables so I can estimate the failed % per day.

1.But I wonder if someone can help me to suggest how to moddel my data??

2.Should I create an additonal table with the  pass % result of each day ??  I wonder if there is an easier way since I require to update the information with new data of everyday.

thank you in advance

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.