Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

calipdis2

Azure ML model interactive interface in power BI

Hi

I want to make a friendly interface in power BI from a web service model made in azure ML, the problem is that all the solutions I found online are basically running the model, saving the output in the database and then connect BI to that output, what I need is a "What if" kind of dashboard where all my input are set as sliders (with the features that are available in the create new parameter MAX, MIN, AVG, increment) and they are grouped by the categories of inputs that they are (blocks of color depending on the variables that I want to group), and there should be a card showcasing the forecast of my depend variable with all the moves I make on the inputs inmediately after I change an input.

Basically is the request/batch service but in a more friendly graphical user interface but I dont know how to do that, can someone help me please?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.