Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

how can I have two column with different slicer?

I need to have in the same matrix two colums from the same table and one of them with a date slicer and the other with a different date slicer, and the user can choose any day in both

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have duplicated the date column in two new tables, date1 and date2, and I have removed duplicated on colum dates in both tables. I have also used date1 and date 2 as slicers and duplicated the dax calculates within each date table.

thank you to help me

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are trying to filter if one of the columns has a date? You could duplicate the tables with a new date field where first table has the first date and the second table has the second date and then slice based on that column.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have duplicated the date column in two new tables, date1 and date2, and I have removed duplicated on colum dates in both tables. I have also used date1 and date 2 as slicers and duplicated the dax calculates within each date table.

thank you to help me

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Slicer is used to filter the row of a table, you want to control two columns based two different slicers, which is unsuppported up to date. Please review the ideas below and vote them.

Multi-Columns Slicer
AND Slicer - OR Slicer - Measure Slicer
Slicer base on column base on slicer

Best Regards,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Angelia

I can do it, I have duplicated the table and I use the date from each table as slicer

but I can´t operate between the columns.

Please share some sample and list expected result.

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for attended my enquire, we all ready got it done

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.