Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

gauge chart size

Hello,

any way to make those the same size and postion? They are aligned in the general tab (both size and x axis), I changed different labels settings (target value and value in the middle of the chart), but didnt manage to allign them.

The issue is minimum and maximum that are shown either under the chart or next to it. Any way to set that? Maximum value is dynamic depening on data and filters and such, so it will change a lot

2019-02-14 13_30_26-GSS REM Financial Report v2 2018 - Power BI Desktop.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

any way to make those the same size and postion? They are aligned in the general tab (both size and x axis), I changed different labels settings (target value and value in the middle of the chart), but didnt manage to allign them.

The issue is minimum and maximum that are shown either under the chart or next to it. Any way to set that? Maximum value is dynamic depening on data and filters and such, so it will change a lot

I'm afraid the position of minimun and maximun value can not be changed because currently there're no such options in the format pane of gauge chart.

Capture.PNG 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

very very bad, in 2022 still not fix, this should not be mark as solved, this problem is becuase of target label take the space in the object frame when the target is on the right side then the chart move to left close and when the target is on the left that chart move close to right size. this should add margin buffer for both side constantly. but there is no configuration to adjust margin and this is really really common sense but no option for that.

ahood89
Regular Visitor

Does anyone know if this is still the case? Any workarounds? 

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you please help mark the correct answer to finish the thread? Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

I'm afraid the position of minimun and maximun value can not be changed because currently there're no such options in the format pane of gauge chart.

Capture.PNG 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.