Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Hermi

Your signing was successful but you don't have permission to access this resource.

Your signing was successful but you don't have permission to access this resource.

I have this type of error. On Office 365 site I add permission to user

Do you have any idea what can I check?

Best

Konrad

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was the root cause and the final resolution? I have multiple users experiencing the same issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What was the root cause and the final resolution? I have several users experiencing the same issue. Thx

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Hermi,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you kindly mark one answer to finish this thread?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Hermi,

Have you added the user to azure portal (azure AAD)? Please check it. Secondly, if the resources are contents in an app workspace. You should configure the permission to let the app can be seen by members in your group after being published.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @community support team, I have invited the account of one customer(external organization) to be guest to our organization to view the Power BI Report shared by me. I created app workspace and added him to be a member to access the contents. Then, I shared the reports to him by adding his mail via Power BI Service Portal. 

He click "Go To Report" from the Email and view . Then the issue is found as the following photo. I need to fix the issue in advance. Kindly help me please.power bi isssue (2)_LI.jpg

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Can you be more specific what is this about? your are not saying anything about power bi. Office 365 site? Where are you trying to go in power bi service? is it a workspace?

Office 365 site. Do you have a PRO user? because it seems to me you can't access because you are not allowed or have a free account.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.