Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

hm13
Frequent Visitor

Yes/No Data Structuring

I'm working on a PowerBI report that is based on a dataset that contains 20+ columns containing 'yes/no' questions. I would like to make a pie chart visual that can show the count and percentage of the rows in these columns that have a value of 'no' while having a legend that separates these counts by the column.

I have a way of making this pie chart, but it is very tedious and it doesn't allow for me to have a dynamic legend that can only show the values that are non zero.

Please let me know of any ideas or implementations for this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hm13 ,

Could you please provide more raw data in your table with 20+ columns (exclude sensitive data) with Text format, pie chart Fields settings and your expected result with backend logic and special examples. It would be helpful to find out the solution or an workaround. You can refer the following links to share the required info:

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

And It is better if you can share a simplified pbix file. You can refer the following link to upload the file to the community. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hm13 ,

Could you please provide more raw data in your table with 20+ columns (exclude sensitive data) with Text format, pie chart Fields settings and your expected result with backend logic and special examples. It would be helpful to find out the solution or an workaround. You can refer the following links to share the required info:

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

And It is better if you can share a simplified pbix file. You can refer the following link to upload the file to the community. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, I believe I found a workaround for my problem. I will make sure to share a simplified pbix file for my future posts. Thank you!

Hi @hm13 ,

Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to your new post. 

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.