Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hari127
Frequent Visitor

Visuals Data Refresh Indicator

The following data refresh indicator (red circle) will be invisible while using a title color for the visual.   Is there any solution?

hari127_1-1621758838997.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@hari127 

You cannot modify the loading indicator, I can slightly see it with colored title background. You might just want to change the tiltle color to something contrary to the indicator color (grey) to make it stand out.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Clinical_Epi
Advocate II
Advocate II

This needs to be a change - we have hundreds of users contacting us as done know the pages graph is still loading.. changing the Graph title bar is not a solution as impedes awesome graphs... web developers figured this out a long time ago hence seeing the load "icon" in the middle of a page - not somewhere it cant be noticed...

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@hari127 

You cannot modify the loading indicator, I can slightly see it with colored title background. You might just want to change the tiltle color to something contrary to the indicator color (grey) to make it stand out.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@hari127 

Not sure if your question is about hiding the data loading indicator or applying color to it. However, it cannot be modified. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

hari127
Frequent Visitor

Plesse see the Title of the visual (Profit & Loss Statement). I can't see the data refresh indicator If i give black/dark color as back ground color to this title(Matrix\Title\Back Color).  Hope my question is clear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.