Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

monicajsv
Frequent Visitor

Visual table doesn't show all data

Hello,

I have a list of milestones that have children tasks that should be done, I built a visual table with the Milestones Id and meassures for the count of the related tasks done, in progress, to do and a calculation of the progress based in the tasks status. When I put a card wit the total of milestones I get the correct number of them, but when I see the table in the visual with the list I see less milestones, in the picture is an example, I have 14 milestones for a project but only 11 appear in the table, the three milestones missing in the table still don't have tasks related and that's why they don't appear. Whan can I do to see all of them even if they still don't have related tasks?

When I remove from the table the meassures I got in the list the correct list of milestone, I mean I get the 14 

5d3eb0a4-f549-48cd-be97-899fbab76ac0.png

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nvprasad
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi monicajsv,

Can you select "Show items with no data" on the visulizations secton where you drag columns or measures.

Please refer the below snapshot.

nvprasad_0-1686143941944.png

Appreciate a Kudos! ‌‌
If this helps and resolves the issue, please mark it as a Solution! ‌‌

Regards,
N V Durga Prasad

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
nvprasad
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi monicajsv,

Can you select "Show items with no data" on the visulizations secton where you drag columns or measures.

Please refer the below snapshot.

nvprasad_0-1686143941944.png

Appreciate a Kudos! ‌‌
If this helps and resolves the issue, please mark it as a Solution! ‌‌

Regards,
N V Durga Prasad

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.