Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

View only highlighted data in graph of grouped columns and lines

Hello

Is there any way in which only the highlighted information is displayed in the graphs of grouped columns and lines?

I have a visual objective that is an array with the aggregated information of many lines. Then I have another visual object that is the graph of columns grouped and lines in question with the evolution by month and year of the aggregated information of those lines.

I would like that when I click on a particular line of the matrix, it will show me only the highlighted information of that product in the graph of grouped columns and lines. That is, do not stay in the background but clariot in that graph the information of all the lines of the matrix that is seen exclusively the highlighted

Thanks a lot!!

resalto.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @pierinjl 

Not fully sure what is your question, can you elaborate a bit more,

If you just want to filter the data ranther than highlight the data in the graph of grouped columns and line, you can take a try  "Edit  interactions".

46.png

47.png

Please refer to this documents for more details.

reports-visual-interactions 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Does anyone know if it can be done or not? Thank you!!

Hi, @pierinjl 

Not fully sure what is your question, can you elaborate a bit more,

If you just want to filter the data ranther than highlight the data in the graph of grouped columns and line, you can take a try  "Edit  interactions".

46.png

47.png

Please refer to this documents for more details.

reports-visual-interactions 

Best Regards,

Hello thank you very much, with what you have told me you have given me the track that I was missing and I was able to get it!!

To finish clarifying, what I wanted was when I clicked on an article of the matrix, to see in the graph only the values of that article. Without the global matrix appearing in shadow

What you achieved by first clicking on "format/edit relationships", then click on the matrix, then click on the down arrow, then select an article from the matrix and in the graph you only see that article. To see all the items again, just press on the up key.

resalto2.png

Hi, @pierinjl 

Could you please tell me whether your problem has been solved?

If yes, please click 'accept as solution'  to close this thread.
It will help other community members easily find the solution when they get the similar issue.

If you still need help, please share more details to us.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.