I have 8 different tables which are all connected through different columns. In one table, I have calculated Revenue and created a new column to show it. However, when I visualize it on report part, the Date does not work properly.
The 2 tables in question are connected via another table I created with a UniqueID (since Many:Many is not possible) that is present in both tables. My Measure with Revenue looks like SUMX(TableName; [UnitPrice] * [Quantity] * (1-[Discount])). Each row has an ID and that ID is supposed to be identified in the second table to relate to the Date in another column.
When I add the Date, it just shows the Total Revenue for each year/month, there are no differences. While in Qlik Sense it automatically identified everything and made a normal graph Revenue by Year/Month.
So, it's hard to explain exactly without showing my tables, but I fixed some of the relationships between the tables and it works now. It's all about relationships. 🙂 If you want to know more, I can show you in pm.