Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

mmr1879
Regular Visitor

The measurement are missing after creating in tabular editor and load in the PowerBI

I have about 500 measurement already created in PowerBI that have been created in Tabular Editor. After closing the Tabular Editor, I can still see the measurement are exists in the PowerBI. When I click one of the measurement, I still can see the formula. After clicking the other formula, It will start loading and showing:

Refresh:

Queries Metadata

Loading data to model....

After that my measurement will be disapper for the measurement that I clicked on it.

I already try the following method but none of it works:

1. Uninstall the tabular editor and PowerBI.
  2. Create using new fresh file and recreated the measurement back.
  3. Get new template from development team and recreated the measurement back.

I already create a sampel file but it seem the error is not there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmr1879 ,

Refer this document , for queries for which the source data is not updated often or at all, it makes sense to not have the queries included in the refresh of the report. In this scenario, you can exclude queries from being refreshed when the report is refreshed by un-checking 'Include in report refresh' in the context menu of the query in Desktop or in the Properties screen:

vtangjiemsft_0-1669187260114.png

Too many measures will also burden the memory usage of the desktop, you can refer to this to optimize the measures.

You can also refer to the answers to similar question posts below:

Solved: Queries Metadata Loading data into Model... Fail - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmr1879 ,

Refer this document , for queries for which the source data is not updated often or at all, it makes sense to not have the queries included in the refresh of the report. In this scenario, you can exclude queries from being refreshed when the report is refreshed by un-checking 'Include in report refresh' in the context menu of the query in Desktop or in the Properties screen:

vtangjiemsft_0-1669187260114.png

Too many measures will also burden the memory usage of the desktop, you can refer to this to optimize the measures.

You can also refer to the answers to similar question posts below:

Solved: Queries Metadata Loading data into Model... Fail - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.