Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ericjo
Helper I
Helper I

Table Integration

As shown in the image below, we have created two tables that are centered on the customer type and the first and second half of the previous year/the entire year as follows.

ericjo_1-1672905184277.png

(Row : Customer type in customer table / Column : Date type in date table / Value: 1 Measure)

This is how it is expressed in power bi, but I want to make it as below.

ericjo_0-1672905992200.png

Is there a way to make these two tables into one table as shown in the image below?

ericjo_0-1672905179792.png

3 REPLIES 3
HiraNegi
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @ericjo ,

You can achieve this by appending (union) your two tables into one table, and create a custom column to identify the measure.

This will allow you to have both measures coming from same field differentiated a 'Purchase User' or  'Purache Amount' by the custom column.

You can then two field in the matrix column and acheive the desired output.

Below is the sample matrix view with 2 field in columns.

HiraNegi_0-1672906866388.png

Let me know if this makes sense for your expected result.

Regards,

Hira Negi

Hi, Thank u for answer.
The format like the image is correct, but if two additional values are added to the value, it seems that the value is divided about the axis as shown above.

ericjo_0-1672961073135.png

Hi @ericjo ,

Yes, if you add two field to the Values then you will get the values get divided on the column field.

That is why you need to bring in both the measures under one field by append/union of both tables.

If this is not clear, you can share a small sample of both base tables and I can share an example to explain further.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.