Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

s15
Helper III
Helper III

Single line displaying several item

Hi all,

Basically I know how to make the display as below

product_line.PNG

However, I'm looking for another way to display to save the space for my reporting page. I don't know whether it is possible.

product_line01.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ketan10
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @s15 
I believe you are using the "Stacked Bar Chart" visual. Instead of dragging the Product on the "Axis" , Could you try putting it on the "Legend"  and turn off the  X & Y axes. After that you can turn on the "Data Label".
Let me know if this works, Else you could provide me a sample file your dataset. I could try to solve your issues at my end with some other visual 

Regards,
Ketan!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ketan10
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @s15 
I believe you are using the "Stacked Bar Chart" visual. Instead of dragging the Product on the "Axis" , Could you try putting it on the "Legend"  and turn off the  X & Y axes. After that you can turn on the "Data Label".
Let me know if this works, Else you could provide me a sample file your dataset. I could try to solve your issues at my end with some other visual 

Regards,
Ketan!

Hi @ketan10

After trying your suggestion, it's like below

product_line.PNG

You can try with the PBIX file shared here https://collapoint-my.sharepoint.com/personal/thuan_collapoint_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestacce...

Sample dataset: https://collapoint-my.sharepoint.com/personal/thuan_collapoint_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestacce...

Please let me know if you cannot access it.

Thank you very much!

@ketan10

I'm done now with your help. I removed everything out of Axis to make it done

product_line02.PNG

Thank you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.