Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

zpaul_010
Helper I
Helper I

Show % of daily

Hello everyone, I'm still new in PowerBi and I need some help on this issue. 

I have a report composed of ticket IDs, created time in hour and SLA breach.  My goal is to show the % of SLA breached per hour and sort them by the highest breach.

Initially, I changed the value of tickets from no calculation to % of grand total which obviously wont work. It did what it supposed to do and showed % of grand total but what I really wanted to show is % of breach per hour. i.e. 20% of Hour 2 are breached.

Can you advise me how to show the % by the hour and not of the grand total?

Also, I can't find the Sort By under the report's ellipsis. How can I make it appear? 

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@zpaul_010 ,

In the Format section of the Visualizations pane, expand the X axis card and change the Type option from Continuous to Categorical. Then refer to the following two examples to add a measure.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@zpaul_010 ,

In the Format section of the Visualizations pane, expand the X axis card and change the Type option from Continuous to Categorical. Then refer to the following two examples to add a measure.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabcon_Europe_Social_Bogo

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.