Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

phoyer

Report view distorted

Since updating to the April version, the report view is distorted. While everything is fine in data view, report view appears to be referencing to some starting point on far above the top left border of my screen. I have to two screens connected to the computer (1920x1080 and 1280x1024), the effect is even more extreme at a lower resolution screen. I have tried by no way to resolve by changing page view.

No similar problems with any app.

1.png2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@phoyer ,

This issue should be related to the screen pixel settings, please check it. Also please check if power bi desktop has been updated to the latest version.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@phoyer ,

This issue should be related to the screen pixel settings, please check it. Also please check if power bi desktop has been updated to the latest version.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.