Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

maxduff59
Helper II
Helper II

Show items with no data in a specific range

Hello, I am facing an issue in Power BI. 

I have a table 'Calendar - Weeks' that contains all values in this format 'YYYY - WW'. It is linked to a table containing data on sports activities. Some weeks does not contain sports data so they are empty values.

I have a date slicer which allow to filter the week where I want data. However, I would like to show elements with no data but only in a specific range.

For example : 

Capture d’écran 2023-05-30 à 09.40.25.png

Here I would like to keep all weeks between 05 and 21 but also the week 06.

How can I do that ? Do I need to replace the empty value by 0 when it is inside the range ? 
Thanks in advance for your help and your time

3 REPLIES 3
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @maxduff59 ,

On  your visualization for the calendar column select the option Show items with no data.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-show-items-no-data

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

I tried that options but when I do that it is also showing values that are not in my date range 😕

Hi @maxduff59 ,

Are both table related? To my knowledge and the tests that I did if you select values from a slicer and then do the show items without data it will only present the value inside the slicer selection:

MFelix_0-1685470217492.png

However if you are using an unrelated table with a measure this then can return values, how is your model setup?

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.