Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MattiaMaetini
Frequent Visitor

Set default value to multiple bookmark navigators on the same page

Hi all,

I create a custom button that allow me to show/hide two different bookmark navigators.

Both contains 2 bottons that allow user to switch between two different graph analysis (the difference is in the source of data plotted on the graph):

MattiaMaetini_0-1696431912050.png

My problem is that when user uses the switch button, the bookmark navigator that will be actived "remind" the last selection on it, and I'm not able to "reset" it.

NB: my bookmark navigator has 3 bottons, the first one is hide under the label "Seleziona una vista" and my goal is to be able to active it every time I use my switch-button (in this case both others button will be gray and give to user the idea that he needs to push one of their).

Could you help me?

BR,

M

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MattiaMaetini ,based on what I got

when the bookmark is active, have the other bookmark button in a different color

say green, The Green button will hide when actual bookmarks open and will become gray.

Means you need 4 button

It's not a problem 3 or 4 button: my goal is to set on focus always the first (that will be always hide by the label).

Instead, If a choose for example the second bookmark, if I leave this bookmark navigator and after I come back to this, the focus still on second bookmark (and not on first one, like I would).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.