Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

creis12
Frequent Visitor

Python Script Error

I am trying to import a dataframe into Power BI, and I am able to successfully run the code and see the correct tables once it is loaded to the Power Query Editor, but after I format the tables more and click "Close and Apply," I always get this error. I am not sure why this happens, as I have been able to load similar scripts from the Power Query Editor before. I am wondering why it can't load the data even though the tables are already in the Power Query Editor.powerBIerror.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @creis12 ,

Are all three tables r_1_ct, r_2_ct, r_7_ct from Python scripts?

Maybe you should check if you performed the wrong operation on the r_1_ct table. As tested, I successfully "Close & Apply" the queries.

Please check the each applied steps for error.

ff9.PNG

My Power BI Desktop version: 2.79.5768.663 64-bit (March 2020)

My Python: Python3.8

Option Setting:

ff10.PNG

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@amitchandak This is different from my problem - my code is executing as I expect it to, but it is not being loaded into Power BI properly, even though it is loaded into the Power Query Editor properly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.