Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with percentage to show how much data is currently beign viewd

Hello!

I need help using the total percentage in a card.

I got the card to function properly when all the years are selected, for exemple:

If I select a particular social media, it shows that one representes X% of the total sessions.

But if I choose to look at the same data for a specific year, the percentage starts ate 67% for exemple, so I can see how much sessions from "100%" of 2021 I'm seeing in the report,

I need a % card that always shows 100% if no filter is selected and if the filter is date it shows that date as 100%

What I'm using:

Percentage of Total Contracts =
DIVIDE( [Medida], CALCULATE( [Medida], ALL('HC_CIBRA OLTP__GUA_GENERAL_TRAFFIC')))

by deviceby deviceno filterno filterwhen I choose a yearwhen I choose a year

Pictures to make it clear, filter from type of devide functions ok, but if I select 2022 I start from 67% so I don't know how much is the percentage of desktop devices in 100% of the devices em 2022, since I start at 67%.

I know the data is correct, but the client needs to be able to see it clearly. 

Hope someone can help
2 REPLIES 2
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

Do you want to display 100% when the filter is date and the filter is not selected?

You can use the HASONEVALUE() function, which returns TRUE when the context for columnName has been filtered down to one distinct value only. Otherwise is FALSE.

Refer to:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/hasonevalue-function-dax

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to be able to see 100% of 2022 and then filter it down.

100% of 2021 and then filter it down.

As of now, if I filter a year I start sub 100%, so I can't see how much of X variant representes in 100% of 2022. Just of all years.

Filter date is (none) / filter session is (none) = 100%

Filter date is (none) / filter session is (organic search) = 40%

Filter date is (2021) / filter session is (none) = 67% (here is the problem, it should show 100% of 2021)

Filter date is (2021) / filter session is (organic) = 35% (but out of 67% of 2021, that is technically correct but I want values out of 100% base for date too)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors