Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dnaman
Helper I
Helper I

Need help calculating % Win Rate

Hi All,

Fairly new to Power BI and what 'm trying to do is calculate the %Win Rate for a table that is showing all our sales opportunities.

Each sales opp, has a status and i want to calculate the %win rate as (COUNT of opps that have status = "WON" / COUNT of all opps)

This would be a great KPI or card value to show in a dashboard. 

As well, i have slicers in the dashboard and i'm hoping this value changes as the slicers are applied (by territory, business unit, etc)

I am not even sure where to start, anything to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Measure = CALCULATE(COUNT(Table[Column]),FILTER(Table,[Status]="WON")) / CALCULATE(COUNT(Table[Column]),ALL(Table))

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Measure = CALCULATE(COUNT(Table[Column]),FILTER(Table,[Status]="WON")) / CALCULATE(COUNT(Table[Column]),ALL(Table))

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

I want to make a slight aleration to the formula that you've provided in the past. Instead of divided the data by the total, I want to divide it by win +loss.

Bottom line I want to see win / (win+loss)

Thought, something is not working -- I am a novice

Win Rate = CALCULATE(COUNT(CorpPipeline_ALL[Title]),FILTER(CorpPipeline_ALL, CorpPipeline_ALL[Opportunity Status]="won"))/ CALCULATE(COUNT(CorpPipeline_ALL[Title]),FILTER(CorpPipeline_ALL, CorpPipeline_ALL[Opportunity Status] ="won" AND "lost)))))

I would grealy appreciate any help

Hi, 

I have several statuses and need help with the dax formula. Also a slight alteration. 

Basically here are the statuses: 

Win, Loss & Kept-In-House. 

To get win the Win Ratio, I need help for dax that will convert this formula

Win Ratio = Win/ Loss + Kept-In-House. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

awesome thanks! i realized i missed some logic at the end but your solution was exactly what i needed, thanks!

% Win Rate = CALCULATE(COUNT(table[Opportunity]),FILTER(table,[Lifecycle Status]="WON")) / CALCULATE(COUNT(table[Opportunity]),FILTER(table,([Lifecycle Status]="WON") || [Lifecycle Status]="LOST")

Hi,
Below given is my query for calculation of WinRate% but it shows error as (DAX comparision operation donot support comparing values of type true or false with the type text consider VALUE OR FORMAT for converting)

Measure 9 = CALCULATE(SUM(Opportunity[Amount]),FILTER(Opportunity,[IsWon]="True")) / CALCULATE(SUM(Opportunity[Amount]),FILTER(Opportunity,([IsWon]="True") || [IsClosed]="False"))

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.