Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

evelyne32

NEW to Power BI - Get Rid of Green Text Behind Icons

Hi. 

I am very new to powerBI, I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the green text and icons that are behind my tables. I included an image for reference. power bi issues.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

how did you create this file?  where did the object come from.  use your selection pane to click on the objects and delete them.

so open the selection pane and when you do on the right you should see a list of items, those are the objects on your page, click on each item listed to find the objects you looking for, they will be highlighted, then you can delete them

vanessafvg_0-1685558016248.png

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
evelyne32

Thank you @vanessafvg ! I appreciate your help! That resolved the issue! I hope you have a great day! Thanks for taking the time to help me out! 

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

how did you create this file?  where did the object come from.  use your selection pane to click on the objects and delete them.

so open the selection pane and when you do on the right you should see a list of items, those are the objects on your page, click on each item listed to find the objects you looking for, they will be highlighted, then you can delete them

vanessafvg_0-1685558016248.png

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.