Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Line based on card value

Hi guys,

Currently i am working on a dashboard in which i want to show a graph about a (slicer selected) period of weeks in combination with the stock levels and a seperate slicer which impacts a card about the current value based on the week number. Now i want to add a line, which displays the value that is shown on the card visual, inside of the line graph. However i can't seem to find the solution in video's or earlier posted question, does anybody know how to help? I made a concept picture below.Card line into line graph.png

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , In the analytics pane you can use the constant line. In that using fx you can use measure , if will use grand total value of that measure

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-analytics-pane

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak, thanks for your reply, but when i add in the Fx line it does not change based on the "current week" slicer, it stays at a 4.5mil number instead of the shown value in the cardCard line with fx line.png

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The value of this measure in the card and chart is different, it should be affected by the Context. So you have to change the measure in Line Chart, please share the relevant sample file or measure and data, thanks.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Sept PBI Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - September 2024

Check out the September 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

September Hackathon Carousel

Microsoft Fabric & AI Learning Hackathon

Learn from experts, get hands-on experience, and win awesome prizes.

Sept NL Carousel

Fabric Community Update - September 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors