Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

juan_cel

Line Chart date filtering

Hi, I have a problem with a line chart where I want to show a percentaje (calculated as a DIVIDE), and the values doesn't match. I have this measure:

Conversion Rate = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(COUNT(Ventas[Venta]),FILTER(Ventas,Ventas[Venta] = "Venta")),COUNT('Callbell_04-06'[NumLead]),0)

I want a line chart that shows the progression by month. When I make a new measure filtering by June (junio), the ConvertionRate is 21,43%. This is the measure:
CRJunio = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(COUNT(Ventas[Venta]),FILTER(Ventas,Ventas[Venta] = "Venta"),FILTER(Ventas,Ventas[Conversa ion Crea ed A ].[Mes]="Junio")),CALCULATE(COUNT('Callbell_04-06'[NumLead]),FILTER('Callbell_04-06','Callbell_04-06'[Conversa ion Crea ed A ].[Mes]="Junio")),0)

But the line chart shows a 5,56% by June in the same measure, without the filtering. What could be the problem?
Here's a screen showing the inconsistency:

juan_cel_0-1627572018353.png

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @juan_cel 

Perhaps because of the context, the way of using .Month seems to sometimes not get the correct value.
In addition, in the conversion rate measure, [NumLead] is all counted, so in the measure CRJunio, it should also be all counted.

try this:

CRjunio =
VAR _a =
    CALCULATE (
        COUNT ( Ventas[Venta] ),
        FILTER ( Ventas, 'Ventas'[Venta] = "Venta" ),
        FILTER ( Ventas, FORMAT ( 'Ventas'[Conversa ion Vrea ed A], "MMMM" ) = "Junio" )
    )
VAR _b =
    COUNT ( 'Callbell_04-06'[NumLead] )
VAR _divide =
    DIVIDE ( _a, _b, 0 )
RETURN
    _divide

this works well for my sample data.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Zeon Zheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

is 'Callbell_04-06'[Conversa ion Crea ed A ].[Mes] the actual field on your X axis?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.