Import Dataverse table, not showing, legacy mode they do!
Facing an issue while I'm not able to find the workaround or WHY this is happening.
I imported a table with a flow to dataverse.
I Want to use this data in power bi
My table has a prefix as usual
in power Imported and connect to dataverse, I choose the correct environment
but once I put the prefix to find the data, I cant see the previously created ones, some deleted ones, and not the new ones
I refresh and nothing changed still stuck with the old import. On power bi I try to go thought the dex and select dbo.name of the table but they cant find it... its seem like the conexion to power app / dataverse is outdate / not updated
also laucnhing power editor on powerBI and I cannot find when loading the environement the desired table... I tried to edit credential to reconnect and same. Also if I use legacy connection the new table are displayed,
To provide an update, during a call with Microsoft after 10 days, the new table and deleted table were displayed. However, when we tested by creating a new table, deleting it, and refreshing or reconnecting to Dataverse, the same issue occurred. It seems that there is a delay or an issue while connecting to the Dataverse connection, which is preventing the data from being retrieved without doing a true refresh.
I have been in contact with Dynamic365 and Power BI support, but no one has been able to find the root cause of this issue. I am still unsure why the table got refreshed 10 days later, and why new tables or deleted ones are not displayed or updated.
I have attempted to resolve the issue by deleting cache, credentials, and even reinstalling Power BI. I have also connected to another tenant using Dataverse to see if the issue persists, and unfortunately, the wrong data is still being retrieved.
To help resolve this issue, I have sent a network traffic report using Fiddlers and also a report from my Power BI.
Thanks for anybody able to raise this to production teams on top of my ongoing support request.
Please try to clear data source setting cache and reconnect to the data source, later check if the problem still persist. Please go to the File menu and select Options and Settings > Data Source settings: