Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

How to view variations without calendar table

Hello, how are you?

This is my first time using this forum. I'm trying to do an analysis that I couldn't.

I need to calculate the difference of "cumpl_meta" with respect to the previous "staff week"

But I do not know how to do it since the information does not come with dates but only with week number, so I can not do it through dateadd.

Could someone tell me if it can be done and in what way?

From already thank you very much!

Georgina229_1-1671637396251.png

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, Someone could help me with the doubt I raise above?

It would be very helpful!

Thank you.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Here I give an example so that you understand what I want to do. (in this case filter by 1 evsid, but the idea is to do it for everyone)

I want a column that brings me the difference of the goal meeting with respect to the previous staffweek, that is, the difference of staff week 23 compared to staff week 22 would be 71% (241% - 170%)

Georgina229_0-1671720389359.png

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi, how are you? Thank you very much for the reply.

Do I annoy you if I ask you to clarify me a little more? I'm new to power bi

The idea is to see the difference of "goal fulfillment" if it improves or deteriorates, with respect to the previous staff_week, of each evs id (these are repeated week by week)

As I said, I do not do it with dateadd because the date does not exist, it is actually that only "staff_week"

From already thank you very much!

v-yinliw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

I think you can use the earlier function to calculate.

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Yinliw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.