Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to remove spot circles from line chart

Hi there,

I just want to remove the round spots that are showing at every data point. I can't find the option anywhere!

Capture.PNG

They show up if I set it to a line chart, area chart,  stacked area chart etc

There is an option to "Show Marker" its set to off already.  if I switch it on, it just adds even more spots!

Thanks

Alex

6 REPLIES 6
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

It seems like you might have clicked on the legend. Even if the markers are disabled, when you click on any legend, the markers would still show up.

This will also happen if you have clicked on the same measure fields used in any other viz in same page.

If these both are not the cases, then this is weird behaviour and you should connect with MS Support. Link

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png  

Give a Thumbs Up if this post helped you in any way and Mark This Post as Solution if it solved your query !!!

Proud To Be a Super User !!!
LinkedIn

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous there is one way to get rid off this is by setting off the "Show Marker" Option. I wonder after set it off why still it's visible.. 

Do you have any bookmark created on that page? 

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, but no bookmarks - and yes the Show Marker option doesn't work

Hello, it is a long time now but to resolve this you have to click (set to default values) at each botton of the menus at a moment you'll see they'll disapear

Thanks a lot @SebSchoon1 , finally a solution that actually works!
for anyone still suffering from this silly behavior, do the following:

select the bar chart -> visualization panel -> format visual -> markers -> reset to default

Happy to help 🙂!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.