Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bansi008
Helper I
Helper I

How to get greater than value

I am trying to apply conditional formatting in one column where i have data in percentage. I want highlight those perticular cells/records where value is greater than 5 percent. How would i do that?

I have tried lot of options but it seems, they are not working. Can someone from community please help me on this. 

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Bansi008,

As I understand, you don't want to calculate or create a dax measure, just add color for when a specific value in the column is greater than 5%?

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-tables?tabs=powerbi-deskto...

The pic is from the article above, if you follow the steps you can add background color when the threshold is met.

omuculaptele_0-1690886580597.png

Hope it helps, 

Take care!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Bansi008,

As I understand, you don't want to calculate or create a dax measure, just add color for when a specific value in the column is greater than 5%?

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-tables?tabs=powerbi-deskto...

The pic is from the article above, if you follow the steps you can add background color when the threshold is met.

omuculaptele_0-1690886580597.png

Hope it helps, 

Take care!

Thanks for solution. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.