Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Kamaizziati
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to display itwin model in Power Bi Dashboard

Hi All,

I review the dashboard sample video that shows it can display the ITwin model into a dashboard using visualization but I can't find the visualization figure below.

2020-11-10_1044.png

What is the name of the visualization and where I can find it to configure the dashboard

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KaustubhPage

Hello @Kamaizziati ,

iTwin visulization for Power BI is not published to the App Source yet.

I would reccoment you filling out the form below asking for the EAP use for the visulization.

https://www.bentley.com/en/perspectives-and-viewpoints/topics/campaign/get-started-with-itwins-servi...

I'll update this thread as soon as we pusblish the visualization to Power BI App Source.

Thanks,

Kaustubh

Senior Business Development Manager, iTwin Services

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, did you have an answer about the visualization file?

KaustubhPage

Hello @Kamaizziati ,

iTwin visulization for Power BI is not published to the App Source yet.

I would reccoment you filling out the form below asking for the EAP use for the visulization.

https://www.bentley.com/en/perspectives-and-viewpoints/topics/campaign/get-started-with-itwins-servi...

I'll update this thread as soon as we pusblish the visualization to Power BI App Source.

Thanks,

Kaustubh

Senior Business Development Manager, iTwin Services

Hi Kaustubh,

I tried accessing the link you provided but looks like it doesn't exist anymore. I looked at your LinkedIn post about using itwin in PowerBI, I was keen to try the capabilities but I guess we need a PowerBI visualisation file in order to integrate itwin, I have filled up the online form to try it, however, I haven't got any response., is it possible to get access to visualisation file?

Regards,

Jaimin Patel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.