Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JorgiaM
Regular Visitor

Help using conditional formatting with a measure

Hi everyone,

I have written a measure which I have linked to conditional formatting. So in a short explanation, if the value for my parameter is good it is coded with the number 1 and the cell is conditioned to turn green. If the value is bad it is coded with the number 2 and the cell is conditioned to turn red and if it needs looking in to it is coded with the value 3 and the cell turns orange. 

I am doing analysis of biological results in soil. All the AMN values that are red should be, but the values in total carbon and nitrogen etc should not be red they should be green. So some how it seems like it is linking with the first values in column one (AMN). Can any body provide an answer as to why? See attachments of my table and coding .

Thanks!

Jorgia Soil biological coding 3.JPG

Soil biological coding 2.JPG

Soil biological coding 1.JPG

Soil biological table.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@JorgiaM , You need to change the order like <= 20 should come before <=150 as 20 is also less than 150 so it will never reach that condition

order should be

<= 20

<=150

>150

Thank you for your response. I have updated that but it is still showing red through the columns as before..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.