Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dferrer

Generate map with two different inputs

Hello, my problem is this:

I have two columns with different percentages (each line corresponds to a city) and I would like to be able to generate a map in which I could decide what information I want Power BI to show me, depending on the column I choose.

The idea is to show geographically cities with different colors according to a given percentage value for each one. I would like to be able to decide which option to choose, if A or B, where each refers to the column from which I take the percentages (the cities do not change, but depending on the column A or B, the percentages do change, so the colours will change).

Maybe I should change the way I enter the information in the table, or there is a possibility of filtering a graphic or map according to where the data proceeds.

Thank you,

D.

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dferrer ,

Please provide some sample data with expect result to help us clarify your requirement.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.