Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter isn't working for my % of change graph

For some reason my filter of last 5 months, doesn't apply to % of change graph. How do I fix it? Below's my main data, and it shows January through June, as expected; however the second graph displays 12 months of data.

The % of change graph:

Data comes from this DAX:

YTY Change % = CALCULATE(
	(DIVIDE(
		Queues[Queue Avg], 
		[LY Queue Avg], 
	) - 1) * 100
)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's through a filter and the interactions seem fine. It's a very bizare glitch.

apyFa4x

I added another filter that hides anything that's -100, which helped me get these months off the visual.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

How do you filter the your visual, by using a slicer or page level filter?

If you add filter on visual level, then this filter on effect on that particular visual, you need to add a page level, so that all the visual in that page will apply this filter.

If you use a silcer, please check the interactions between slicer and % of change graph. Please refer to the link below to see the details.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-visual-interactions/
Capture.PNG

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's through a filter and the interactions seem fine. It's a very bizare glitch.

apyFa4x

I added another filter that hides anything that's -100, which helped me get these months off the visual.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.