Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JuanviWebbeds
Helper II
Helper II

Filter include all data column yes/no

Hi, maybe it´s a answered question, but I haven´t found the solution to this case,

I´ve this sample data:

valueslocal customers

yes

134no
123123yes
1231yes
545no
4352yes
42525no

And I want to make a filter with buttons like:

Customers
ALLJUST LOCAL

When you press the "all" button, it has to include all values, in case you press "just local", only shows "yes" values of local costumers.

Wich will be the best aproacho to deal this with out using any DAX calculation?

I´m using a dataset in Direct Query mode.

Thanks in advance fro your time!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Thanks but I tryed and this is not the answer I'm.looking for, probably bad question made by me sorry
Your solution will present two buttons, one "no"another "yes". With both selected I'll have the desired result.
I want two buttons, one "all" that summarize yes and no posibilityes in the column, and another for example "yes" that sumarrize only rows with "yes" option.
Thanks by the way

View solution in original post

Then in this case, you can create bookmarks with buttons to interact with said bookmarks.

Check out this link to better understand bookmarks.

So on one page with all the values selected on the filter create one bookmark called "All".

Then on the same page, simply filter only the "yes"" values and create another bookmark called "Yes".

Now you can insert a button with the Action being set to the Bookmark:

Annotation 2020-02-24 133752.png

You can then change the button text to show the appropriate values you'd like!

If this solves you issue, please set this post as the solution to better assist other users 😁

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
bfernandez
Resolver II
Resolver II

In this case you can simply try adding a slicer for the local customers column.

Then in the Format tab, be sure the Show "Select all" option is toggled to the On position.

slicer.png

Does this solve your issue?

Thanks but I tryed and this is not the answer I'm.looking for, probably bad question made by me sorry
Your solution will present two buttons, one "no"another "yes". With both selected I'll have the desired result.
I want two buttons, one "all" that summarize yes and no posibilityes in the column, and another for example "yes" that sumarrize only rows with "yes" option.
Thanks by the way

Then in this case, you can create bookmarks with buttons to interact with said bookmarks.

Check out this link to better understand bookmarks.

So on one page with all the values selected on the filter create one bookmark called "All".

Then on the same page, simply filter only the "yes"" values and create another bookmark called "Yes".

Now you can insert a button with the Action being set to the Bookmark:

Annotation 2020-02-24 133752.png

You can then change the button text to show the appropriate values you'd like!

If this solves you issue, please set this post as the solution to better assist other users 😁

Thanks, I've explore this solution in the past, for me it's not the best as is weird whe you have several visual cards on the page, but seen that no other solution can be use......
Let's wait for another idea and in case nothing else it's posted I'll mark your solution as solved.
Thanks for your time... aprecciate it.

Not solved yet sorry

Thanks, I've explore this solution in the past, for me it's not the best as is weird whe you have several visual cards on the page, but seen that no other solution can be use......
Let's wait for another idea and in case nothing else it's posted I'll mark your solution as solved.
Thanks for your time... aprecciate it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.