Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ian0105

Failed to save modifications to the server Value not accepted

I've connected the Netsuite ODBC to PowerBI. Looks like everything is conneted properly. When I try and load the transaction table, this is the error that I keep running into.

The connection is good, and it will start loading the rows and when it hits about 21,000 rows loaded, it hits this error.

The error numbers change except  for the line number which is always at 1394.

Any idea what I can do to trouble shoot this further?

ian0105_0-1675717290380.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ian0105 , Open power query and change the data type of the Transaction column to a decimal. Make sure you do it very first change type step and it should remain same after that

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ian0105

I was able to go into power Query through PowerBI and change the data type like you said. After I did that everything worked nicely. Thanks so much!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ian0105 , Open power query and change the data type of the Transaction column to a decimal. Make sure you do it very first change type step and it should remain same after that

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.