Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Greenwoodr
Helper I
Helper I

Exporting data created by measures

Hi,

I have a calculated measure, counting the number of active supporters, which works well and returns an answer  which is realistic but unfortunatly slightly different to the answer i get directly from SQL.

The Id of each of these individuals is available in the model but as there are 121k I cannt see which ones as the visulisations arent designed for this.

Is there a way to export the results of a calculated measure into a table so I can export out of BI and compair against my SQL derived list? 

Result:

Capture.JPG

MEasure

Active S =
  calculate 
       (
sum('Fact All Commitments'[Conversion (Committed Giving)]), filter('Commitment Codes','Commitment Codes'[Commitment Code]="S"
|| 'Commitment Codes'[Commitment Code]="S Corpemp"), filter(all('Fact All Commitments'),
'Fact All Commitments'[Startdate <=max('Date Dimension'[Current_month_end_Date])
&& ('Fact All Commitments'[ENDDATE]>max('Date Dimension'[Current_month_end_Date])
|| 'Fact All Commitments'[ENDDATE]=blank()))
)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Greenwoodr ,

You could publish the report to Power BI Service, then, export the summarized data in visual which is returned by measure to Excel.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Greenwoodr ,

You could publish the report to Power BI Service, then, export the summarized data in visual which is returned by measure to Excel.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.