Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

DW868990
Helper IV
Helper IV

Drill-through option to appear on hover based on a condition

Hi,

I have a matrix table which has the ability to drill-through to another page, however ideally I would like the right click drill through option to only appear on certain rows of the matrix, rows in which when a certain condition has been met and a value of a measure is greater than 10. 

Is this functionality possible?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

3 REPLIES 3
DW868990
Helper IV
Helper IV

ah yeah, i know can do it via a button, just wondered if it was possible for the drill through option to appear on hover depending on a certain condition.

HarishKM
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@DW868990  You can refer below link Power BI Desktop May 2020 Feature Summary | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

and search this keyword using ctrl + f  "Conditionally set the drill through destination"

Kindly follow the mentioned way to fulfill your requirement.

Thanks

Harish M

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DW868990 , I doubt that. You can do that drill through button though , by using a measure

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drill-through-buttons

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.