Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DW868990
Helper IV
Helper IV

Drill-through option to appear on hover based on a condition

Hi,

I have a matrix table which has the ability to drill-through to another page, however ideally I would like the right click drill through option to only appear on certain rows of the matrix, rows in which when a certain condition has been met and a value of a measure is greater than 10. 

Is this functionality possible?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

3 REPLIES 3
DW868990
Helper IV
Helper IV

ah yeah, i know can do it via a button, just wondered if it was possible for the drill through option to appear on hover depending on a certain condition.

HarishKM
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@DW868990  You can refer below link Power BI Desktop May 2020 Feature Summary | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

and search this keyword using ctrl + f  "Conditionally set the drill through destination"

Kindly follow the mentioned way to fulfill your requirement.

Thanks

Harish M

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DW868990 , I doubt that. You can do that drill through button though , by using a measure

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drill-through-buttons

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.