Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Distribution of a value from one table to other

Hi Guys,

I have two tables which are related to each other but number of rows are different. 

Table 1 : table1.png

This table has multiple rows with campaign and adgroup combinations. And I have table 2 which has columns device,search engine,advertising type,language,location,primarylist and target value. table2.png

I want to distribute value from table 2 to table 1. For example : first row in table 2 represents for AUS, EN, GO,SER,Desktop,BLK and 01/01/2018 we have target value as 2605.71 and for the same combination in table1 we have 3 rows (top 3 rows) and I want each row in table 1 to have target value which will be 2605.71/3 = 868.57.table3.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may refer to the following post.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Calculate-measure-for-sum-for-each-day-in-month/m-p/233072#M103820

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft

I understand the solution that you have shared but the problem is I have different other filters as well. How do i match those values from table 2 to table 1? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.