Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DeBIe
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Display multiple reports on monitoring screen

Hey all,

I have 1 client report per workspace. In total around 20 customers. I would like to know if it's somehow possible to show the first page of all these reports like a slide-show on a screen which will be used for monitoring. Any idea's?

f.e.
Showing customer report homepage for 15 second

Showing customer report homepage for 15 second

repeat

6 REPLIES 6
DeBIe
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

This message is to inform other people who will end up in this topic to find a solution.

I have not been able to use displagent which @DMiradakis  suggeted, but it looks like it would solve my problem. However, my firm has asked me to design a new report which combines all customer data into one managementreport.

I've also tried the live connection to PowerPoint. This was working when I had 10 customer reports connected. I noticed that every morning when I had to open te presentation, it would take a while before all data within powerpoint was refreshed. After I added 30 more customers, my computer was using all available RAM memory (12GB). I was not even able to load the PowerPoint presentation anymore. So keep in mind if you have lots of reports that you want to add to the PowerPoint and if it contains a lot of data. Then it might be possible that you run into these troubles as well.

Thanks all for your help.

DeBIe
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Hey @DMiradakis thanks for your reply.

I've subscribed as early adopter and I would like to try the tool. I can't find any pricing on the website, only that theres a trial for 14 days. 

Hey @DeBIe , I got your info and am setting up your account! I will reach out to you in a private message, thanks! 🙂

DMiradakis
Advocate II
Advocate II

I'm a bit late responding to this topic, but I'm building something for this in my custom Power BI app called Displagent! It allows you to build "slideshows" from your Power BI reports and dashboards and display them on TVs or computers.

The biggest ask that I've gotten from people is to be able to build "compound" slideshows from multiple Power BI reports and/or multiple Power BI dashboards. This would fit your use case where you want to show the 1st page from mutiple, separate Power BI reports.

The Windows 10 Power BI app in the Microsoft Store cannot support this. It only allows you to display 1 report at a time.

Check out Displagent if you're still interested! Hope that helps!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Hi @amitchandak 

Thank you for your reply.

WindowsApp did not do the trick. I used the export function to PowerPoint with livedata enabled and then set up a slide show from all dashboard homepages.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.