Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

MiKeZZa
Post Patron
Post Patron

Display measure name in graph on axis

Hi all,

I have a table which contains something like this:

Amount                InternalPrice        ExternalPrice         Dim1SKey     Dim2SKey

10                         1.95                      2.95                       1                   12

20                         2.25                      2.75                       3                   16

and so on

Now I have 2 measures: 1 for Amount*InternalPrice (named InternalSales) and another one for Amount*ExternalPrice (named ExternalSales). I take them both into a graph, but this gives 1 bar and not 2. This because of that I don't have a dimension which makes a difference.

I can take dim1 or dim2 and bring this to Axis and everything works great, but I want it to display InternalSales and ExternalSales on the Axis.

It must be really easy I guess, but I can't get it done right now.... Has anybody an idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @MiKeZZa ,

Based on my test and searching, since now, it is not supported to use measure in X axis.

Best Regards,

Teige

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @MiKeZZa ,

Based on my test and searching, since now, it is not supported to use measure in X axis.

Best Regards,

Teige

That was also my conclusion. Sad.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors