Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

prajwalb__003
Regular Visitor

Dataset Integration

I needed to know if it is possible to connect the data live from Zoho products such as Zoho Desk etc, to Power BI or are there any alternatives to acheive the same.

2 REPLIES 2
v-nuoc-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @prajwalb__003 

@Uzi2019 Thank you for your response and allow me to provide some content.

Power BI does not provide a direct connector for Zoho products to enable real-time data connections. However, there are some alternatives you can try:

Using Power BI's Get Data feature via Web or OData Feed: You can connect to Zoho products by using the Zoho product's API endpoint.

In Power BI Desktop, choose Get Data > Web or OData Feed.

Enter the API URL of the Zoho product you want to connect to.

Authenticate as required, and then load the data.

Zoho Analytics: Consider using Zoho Analytics as an intermediary Zoho Analytics provides integration with Power BI, allowing you to export Zoho data to Zoho Analytics and then connect Zoho Analytics to Power BI.

This method may not provide a real-time data connection, but it can be set to refresh periodically, providing near real-time data.

Regards,

Nono Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Uzi2019
Super User
Super User

Hi @prajwalb__003 
refer below thread for better understanding.
https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Work-with-Power-BI-Zoho-Desk-and-Excel/td-p/216546...

https://docs.devart.com/odbc/zohodesk/powerbi.htm

I hope I answered your question!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.