Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IlMoro
Helper II
Helper II

Data format based on rules error

Hi,

I found that the conditional formatting based on the rule "=>" does not work if the number is equal to the minimum since the correct color is not retained. It works if the condition "=" is selected.

Erroneous one

>= with error in the color (it should be red)>= with error in the color (it should be red)

Working one 

Working oneWorking one

PoswerBI Desktop Version used: 2.115.663.0 64-bit (mars 2023)

4 REPLIES 4
IlMoro
Helper II
Helper II

@nandukrishnavs thanks for the tips however I never inserted a black rule so if it is 30.xx so it has to be displayed in green color.

@IlMoro Black is your default font color. As per the specified rule, numbers between 30.01 and 30.99 will not fall in the two rule. Hence it will return default color. You can check whether the result is whole number or decimal.

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

@nandukrishnavs Ok, it seems confusing since if I write equal AND above 30 it should be obvious that 30 or 30.00 and everything above has to mach the rule.
My number in examples is a measure: a whole number (a count of items) divided another whole number (a sum of whole numbers).

In my rule I tried to add 31.00 but it does not work, PowerBi revert it to a whole number.

nandukrishnavs
Super User
Super User

@IlMoro  It could be due to the decimal point. Actual result may not 31. Instead, it could be 30.xx 

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.