Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

RachitBhatnagar

Colour Table Cell by Text Value

I have created a calculated column in Power Bi Desktop in Table Visualization. The cell values in the columns contain Black, Blue and Red. I want to colour the cells based on these cell values present in the calculated column. I want Blue cell in the table to have Conditional Formating-> Background as Blue colour background and Red cell fields as Red colour background. How to solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @RachitBhatnagar

Create a measure like this:

color = MAXX(Table1,IF(Table1[Product]="Green",1,IF(Table1[Product]="Yellow",2)))

Then apply conditional format in your column using this measure:

colour.JPG 

Thanks

Raj

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachitBhatnagar

I have created a calculated column in Power Bi Desktop in Table Visualization. The cell values in the columns contain Black, Blue and Red. I want to colour the cells based on these cell values present in the calculated column.

I want Blue cell in the table to have Conditional Formating-> Background as Blue colour background and Red cell fields as Red colour background.

How to solve this issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @RachitBhatnagar

Create a measure like this:

color = MAXX(Table1,IF(Table1[Product]="Green",1,IF(Table1[Product]="Yellow",2)))

Then apply conditional format in your column using this measure:

colour.JPG 

Thanks

Raj

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.